I don't know what I'd do without coldplay. I'm even doing a review of their new album for our july issue. I think I got off the wrong side of the bed today. Got up with a cramp in my neck, felt bloated. Criticised everything under the sun, except the movie we saw today. Let me make a list of things that pissed me off.
Wait, magnetron is online. FUCK.
I can handle this. I know I'm not going to do anything, It sucks to know he's a window away. I should ideally close the stupid window, but I know i won't. I'm going to wait untill he doesn't try to say hi... which won't happen... and then I'll boast that I didn't say hi... and not feel good about it.
Anyway, screw magnetron. I shall make a list of things that pissed me off today.
- Girls wearing stilettoes for a fucking movie in the afternoon. I mean, have you looked at yourself woman? Especially in this scorching heat? I mean, its one thing to dress up, which is totally upto you, but stilettoes... urgh.
- When you enter a movie hall with fucking midget-y seats, you're bound to make some noise... and whoever said "can you shut up?" deserved the "get some manners" by pugsie today. I could kill these school kids who think they own the world. Grow up, assholes.
- Those smug people in the pizze place. They smile at you but I know they're judging,. Woman, not everybody is as skinny as you.. we take time to figure out which slice is less fattening.
- Idiots who insist on paying for their girlfriends... and their stupid pseudo fight right at the counter. Decide on you fucking way to the counter people! And for god's sake don't pretend like you want to pay when you don't, you bloody damsel in pseudo distress.
- Don't stare when you're driving just because I'm fixing my hair in the auto. Don't you care about your life? God, I'd have pulled eyes out today.
- Urgh, why? Why is he still online and not fucking bothered. He should ideally be apologising. Or trying to make conversation nonetheless.
Okay, I'm just in a stupid mood. I shall go for a walk... in a while and gloat to anyone who'll hear, about my willpower. And I shall feel nice about the hot little thing that I am.