Disclaimer: very cliched and opinionated. Don't bother to correct it or disagree with it.
- Every girl who's grown up with "kuch kuch hota hai" and "dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge" has loved Shahrukh Khan. And has nodded to the song "mere khwabon mein" from DDLJ, at some point in their lives.
- We've all been through the "i hate bollywood songs and only listen to metal and rap" phase.
- We've all liked the first few, or maybe atleast one song of Himesh Reshammiya at some point.
- The girls who're my age, have at some point had a crush on Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, and have liked their music.
- Admitt it, you liked Titanic when it first came out.
- You also liked Pretty Woman and Notting Hill. Yes, YOU too.
- We've all thought we were in forever-lasting love at some point in our lives.
- We've all cried while watching "Taare Zameen Pe".
- We've all clicked random, self obsessed pictures of ourselves from the first camera phone in the house.
- We've all said "anywayS" at some point. Or had an email ID that was really lame- like coolgal88 or soemthing like that :D (I'd have mentioned "LOL" but i never said it or used it)
- We've been judgemental regarding gender, beauty, race etc at some point.
- There'll always be something that happened or you did, that you've told no-one about. There could be more, but this one's for those people who feel the need to tell everything to everyone, and have different people to share different things with.
I'm bored now. Leave a comment if you nodded even once during that :D