Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its rakhi today! not so much a reason to be excited i know, but well, ive got a lot of gifts from mum, she's back from nepal after a week, i missed her like crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy! only i know how i spent the week without her! a lot of things have happened in this week, but nothing is as big as her going n more importantly coming back! i thought i was a daddy's girl, i still am but im more a momma's girl, definately!!

i was reading the poems ive written for... n u know, im going to sound repetitive, but i didnt feel a thing. n this getting over... has never been a big deal (i'd like to believe its a sign) n i can say now, im totally over... (feel stupid for bringing this in, i genuinely dont care)

anyway, met kumar n ananth today... i adore them, especially kumar, but we hardly know each other so after sometime it gets reallllllyyy um, formal n boring. this whole thng has made me see how good he is in a formal setting, u know making conversation with all ages. i just talked to my maasi n sis n bro from guwhati! i dont know, today is gushing love day or something, i feel loved n wanted n amazing! n on top of that, okay swati n me have vowed not to talk abt it becoz it'll get jinxed but well, we might have a trip this time in the oct holidays, n im goin to go for it no matter what. im not going to get excited now. infact i just wrote abt it to let it out, now i'll never talk abt it.

megha wrote comments for us on an orkut community, it was really sweet, but u know sometimes i feel like a sucker, feels like im the only on who's interested in the society n its welfare, this time we've taken such a tough song, n i really dont think any of them seem to be worrying as much as i am. n becoz of this i dont even know whether i shud stay on the next yr, im ready to give my all to the society, n i know ifi stay on in the 3rd yr, pressie or not, i will give it, but im not motivated to becoz i dont want to be the only one working my ass off for it... anyway, i wont discuss this now, there's still the whole yr to decide what to do next yr

offlate ive been feeling the absence of an elder brother.. n real bad. u knoe ever since Rahul (grrr, dumb, gavaar, looser) said that thing for his sister, i dont know if i have a guy in my life (friend, brother etc) except my dad who'd say te same thing. i dont want the "love u didi" thing, i appreciate it, but i have about 4 brothers who i adore, but i dont have a real brother, somebody who'd have made a difference... lololol, okay a very nice thought crossed my mind, n i mean this in every way possible, especially since i missed her all week n im so happy she's back.. "atleast mere pass maa hai!!!!" hahaha:) i swear i mean it, i even have this mental picture about my mum running around, anybody who's a threat to me, with a broom n hitting them. My mum, my guard, saviour, friend, n my life:):):)

happpppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy:):) i got gifts n my mums back n its rakhi n im over... n the trip! life's not perfect but its amzing!!!
Adios!

p.s- if only.... erm, okay... sigh.

p.p.s- i love the guitaring of nothing else matters!

"So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view and
nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know "

copyright "metallica"

No comments: