Monday, January 18, 2010
They say Pete Best is the unluckiest man, ever. Imagine missing the bus to being the world's Ringo Starr. Poor, poor man.
I can't even imagine my life without The Beatles being exactly what it is/was.
I love The Beatles, needless to say. I don't claim to be their hugest fan, but I cannot imagine my life without them around. And hence I felt like listing my favorite beatles numbers according to mood.
1. Crazy, Drug-induced Beatles- Yellow Submarine
2. Super fun, Dance-able Beatles- Hold Your Hand, Drive my Car
3. Vintage Beatles- Hey Jude, Penny Lane
4. Profound Beatles- While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Yesterday
5. Distinct Beatles- With a Little Help From My Friends, Love Me Do
6. Romantic Beatles- Something In the Way She Moves
Oh, Those four.