Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If only I could do the following things.
  1. Sing like Aretha Franklin: The soulful yet sexy grunty voice. A voice you can use for gospels as well as super amazing songs like "I Will Survive". (God, forvive me. I did not mean to typecast the great Aretha Franklin)
  2. Dance like.. (there's no tomorrow!! okay no) like Nicole Whats-her-name from the Pussycat Dolls: The kind of body she has. No wonder the dancing is so sensuous :D I know I can. That's the worse part. If only I had taken those damn jazz lessons when I was in the 10th grade. I had the chance, but I was too lazy. Opted for Guitar lessons instead, and ended up putting on about 5 kgs and learning only 6 chords. ( I still love you, Jimi Hendrix)
  3. Have stage presence: I usually end up screwing up because I'm so nervous. I would do wonders in a band if I could just manage to be what you'd call, "chilled" on stage. (I detest the usage of american, though indianized, slang: "chillax". Also things like "wassup" and "yo" and "girl/brother", you get the drift)

I have forgotten the point.

Oh what the hell. I want to be a glamorous single lady---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrnNC5toyeo&feature=related

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo girl, wassup? ya, i get the drift, i hate it too... but let's just chill about it. how's the booty shake workin' for ya?

-vik