Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*croons*
I want you.
I want you so ba-a-a-d.
I want you-u-u-u-u-u.
I want you ba-a-a-d, It's driving me mad, its driving me... ma-a-a-a-d.

I wonder what I would do without The Beatles. I was just discussing with a friend about the 5 bands or artists that have changed my life or have influenced me to a point of change.
  1. Beatles
  2. Dave Matthews Band
  3. Led Zepellin
  4. Coldplay
  5. Queen

I cannot describe what the divine melody of the aformentioned does to me. And this is not something new, I'm often at a loss of words or the ability to articulate how it makes me feel. I usually don't bother beause I end up most definitely sounding a tad bit cliched. Oh, but what the hell. I needed to pen down this moment of awe and inspiration.

Three things. I wish I could do three things with my life, which i think are futile but I would a right hand to give a try. I am too much a chicken to venture. I know I won't.

  1. Do my masters in the Perfomorming Arts. Preferably Carnatic music.
  2. Join Broadway. It'll entail two of my most favorite things- Theatre and Music. Singing while you're acting. Sigh.
  3. Take up singing professionally. Double sigh.

*sings LOUDLY*

Very superstitioussss, writings on the waaaall,

Very superstitiou-u-s, ladders 'bout to fall,

Thirteen month old baby-y-y-y, broke the lookin glass

Seven years of baaaad luck, the good things in your past.

When you believe in things that you dont understaaaand,

Then you suffer-r-r-r,

Superstition, aint the way... ay-ay-ay.

(heart heart heart heart!!!!)