Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been the worst week I've seen. Fluctuating between the worst case of viral fever any human could've seen and the most frustating body-ache, and the nagging thought of having to do 5 assignments. Sigh. I'm feeling a lot better now, but I'm afraid I'll relapse, so I've spent 7 days of my 15 day holiday in one room. I hate the sight of my house now, I almost wish I could magically throw away the lethargy and weakness.

On a more positive note, my parents might go to Chennai for a week in november, and magically, I've convinced to them to let me live on my own. Okay, its going to be tough, because then i will automatically be responsible for which maid comes when, but I get to be alone. That might be as tempting for many people reading this I'm aware, but you've got to understand that for one week, all I've been doing is sleeping, whining and watching tv. And that SUCKS.

In any case, I have a writers block. I can't write more.

p.s- I was called moody today. BIG surprise.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scribblers Inc said...

for guys with parents, livin alone might pass as fab, but for guys like me, its just another day in the last 5 years...am back home btw for the pujas, so yeah!!do bid the flue goodbye, cuz they dont make awesome company in freakouts!

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-Ya, get well soon,blah de blah!

Scribblers Inc said...

for guys with parents, livin alone might pass as fab, but for guys like me, its just another day in the last 5 years...am back home btw for the pujas, so yeah!!do bid the flue goodbye, cuz they dont make awesome company in freakouts!

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-Ya, get well soon,blah de blah!

KD. K Bodhi said...

Hmmm..S is going to be alone for a week. I can see V furiously booking tickets to India;).

Kidding.

V said...

See you in November.

Anonymous said...

Hey! My first time here.. Hope u get well soon mate..