- watched cheesy movie
- "aww-ed" in the cheesy part
- made fun of anything remotely cheesy, movie and outside nonetheless
- sniggered at the smallest fashion and grammatical faux pas around me
- bad mouthed most sexist scenes, even though the movie had a fairly un-sexist solution.
- will not mention the movie because of the risk of being branded as corny
- found the male lead absolutely GORGEOUS
- after the movie went to bookstore and headed directy towards chick lit section
- was almost going to buy a few "feel goods" untill I realised the cash shortage
- sat in the auto and went cynical about every small thing with Best friend
- Dreamed about male lead after dropping Best friend, hoping for the romantic(extremely cheesy) ending to my life as well
- Came home and am writing a blog about my contrasting/fluctuating ideologies.
Note to self: Must find someone to date. Keeping in mind only two prerequisites: not somebody who says- anywayS and who will not expect a serious r'ship outta the date or expect me to sleep with him as a result of the a date.