- The first thing I do in the morning is smile. Because I look absolutely gorgeous, i do! My lips are pouty and my hair is fashionably messy :) So i love how i look for about 10 minutes in the morning, after which i become clean, poof.
- I love how i have a fantastic voice. Musically and otherwise. My voice is very soft yet not sing-song, meek soft. Its sulty soft... and has a small little bass tinge to it a well. Musically, well I'd need another post for that, I have too much of an opinion about it to put it down in a point :)
- I love my room- its very inviting. Its very orange and sunshine-y, and surprisingly, the days when you'd hate anything remotely yellow or orange, my room can mould itself to how i feel.
- I love my three best friends from college. My friendship with them is perfect. And like Dancebaby once said- you choose your friends after schoolm, in school you're put together with them, which is wh you end up staying in touch with a rare few. Its so weirdly amazing how throughout school i was called the hyper, impatient over-the-top "bubbly" one (eww), and now, compared to college friends, I'm the calm, patient one. It all fits :)
- I love how i know. I just know. I won't say it, i might not show it, But i know. Very few people can see that Im ctually only 10 % of what they think i am, I love how i can be anything people want me to be, with ease. There are only 2 people who bring out the full, real me, and i love them :D
- I love my hair and its style. Its long enough, its punk-ish enough, its in-style enough, yet its... me. My hair is Me. Nobody wears their hair the way i do and i love that !
- I love how i can see into my future, and i know its going to be amazing.
There's so much more, but I'm tired of appreciating myself this much :) It gets exhausting to think you're the only one who thinks in those lines. Its actually quite frightening how much i think into things. You could give me my room and some music in the background and i'd think for the rest of the afternoon. There's so much to think about, and something i freak myself out, wondering if I'm the only one who observes so much about things and people around me. Its so weird how moods fluctuate, how even though you're feeling on top of the world, something inside you tells you it won't last long.
Its funny though, in a way, because after months have finally accepted. What all, you ask? Everything. I have accepted it all. Situations, people, highs, lows, notions, ideas and myself. Do i want to change anything. When i have the power to change, i'll answer that.