Delhi has it's flaws, granted. But I realized I am too attached to the city, enough to ignore the flaws. I love Delhi, it will always be home. Here are the reasons why:
- Butter chicken. BUTTER CHICKEN. (I could end the list right here!)
- The month of November- when it's not too cold, not warm at all, or maybe just enough to put a smile on your face. Also, my birthday month :D
- Delhi University. Only because it has given me the memories of a lifetime. And it's sheer brand value.
- Haus Khas Village Lake. Oh, beauty. Beauty.
- The theatre and music culture. NSD and AU :D
Okay that's the most I can think of. Food is calling me :D
Yay, just because I'm back.