Thursday, July 10, 2008

So what happens when three, safe to say, varied yet crazy people come together one night? Pugsie and Sh were over last night.

  • I haven't laughed that much in a long time :D
  • There were intervals of corny random jokes and deep discussions.
  • We ate a lot of junk and did a lot of junk...

Basically it was a fun night!

Apart from last night, I've discovered Tommy Emmanuel.. its like if there were a God of acoustic guitaring, he'd be the one. Its all instrumental, but his pieces convey the potential lyric with such ease, you want to cry. Its something about his unspoken melodies, that end up saying more than you want hear. I haven't such beautiful stuff in a long time.. :)

Ooooh, and also, I was hearing this unplugged version of some nirvana song, played live during some MTV awards thingy. Damn, Cobain has the sexiest voice I've heard my entire life. So, I was walking, quite fast I must add, and suddenly between songs he says... "I think I did the whole song in the wrong key, guys. So typical of me to screw up.. haha". His voice is to die for!! Though for all his sexiness, Im quite in the "eww, men are disgusting" phase now. The serious one. Man, my mood swings.

Well, atleast I discovered Tommy Emmanuel. Try this.. and you'd have to be stone hearted to not feel it :)

5 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

have to check that one out...is he like the john mayer types??

Scribblers Inc.

Utopia said...

shall check tommy emmanuel out. quite like ur blog actually. writing ain't pretentious at all. :-)

Anonymous said...

On July 7, the U.S. Fifth Fleet ran a maneuver of warships to practice protecting oil rigs in the Persian Gulf, while the June 2 drill by Israeli warplanes was interpreted by military analysts as a rehearsal for a strike on Iran.

S said...

Scribblers: Not at all! Wayy better.

Utopia: thankee!

Anon: your idea of stone-hearted?

Anonymous said...

s: more like stoned to oblivion.