I have too many things to update. I shall do it point wise because i absolutely will hate myself if I miss anything, and this is the only way I can prevent that from happening.
- First and foremost.. o-v-e-r Magnetron. Like over. So am not going to waste space over him, just wanted to announce because... because.
- My results are out. And they're not that good. Okay, what the hell, they're downright horrible.. considering my aptitude and intellect. I took it too lightly, I got punished, there're no two ways about it. And I'm not to go on making a million vows about how I need to do better, because I really need to and I will, without having to advocate it. Not only because I need it to secure a good future but also to creatively satisfy myself. I know what I'm capable of, though I really need to prove that to myself this time. (note: English is no piece of cake people. Its not like you get into it because you have no other option. you need aptitude, so the next person who comes to me and says- "Arre, you're doing english, you must be having soo much fun, all you need to do is read novels" will be skined alive. And then smashed.)
- Saw "The Dark Knight". I bet pugsie's thanking me right now for dragging her for it. Zwinky!! You don't have to love Batman to watch the movie. Loving Heath Ledger (drool) is more than enough. Go watch it! I cannot get enough of gushing about the movie. Its brilliant. BRILLIANT. Me and Pugsie were on the gde of our seats. Screaming and gasping all along. Christian Bale is fab but Heath Ledger is so evil I want to *censored*. I loved the pencil trick and I absolutely LOVE the end, especially the reason behind the name of the movie. OMG, someone stop me.
- 3rd year. How do I describe it. I'll have my music society, my work (DUB), and my course. As usual the course is brilliant. Its the most interesting of all the three years. And I'm trying my best to make the most out of this year, because its my last. Ideally, i should start with my going abroad prep, but yes, Im too lazy, bugger off. Music society is frustating because I'm going to have to watch it fall from last year because the president is.. not me and a pisspot. And fucking laidback. I can't take things into my hand, because a) I don't have the authority, b) I can't afford to with the kind of stuff I have on my plate. Guess I'll have to deal with it.
- I've come to the conclusion that I cannot handle a relationship right now. I can't handle other important stuff only, forget a relationship. I'm so much better off this way. Also, because I tend to get easily distracted, so its better. I realise I sound like a nerd, but sometimes some hard truths give you enough realisations to not worry about sounding corny or nerdy..
Just finished talking to Best Friend on the phone. We've decided to play a huge prank on someone. It'll need a lot of groundwork, and even though Its going to be amazing fun, it'll eventually help her get rid of her fears. Shall not reveal more... *schemingly raises eyebrow*
My love for music is growing. I'm literally discovering it by the day. I can't describe it words, its magical... enchanting. Met a smart cousin last night. Actually my nephew. Am glad about that.. atleast I get to have talks with someone in my amily who has half a brain and isn't 4 years old. Okay, I'm going to be updating the blog very rarely from now on.... but I'll be here.
Mood: 'In the waiting line' -Zero 7. (yes, have copied this from pugsie)
P.s- have nothing to end with. I'm still so used to adding a post script, i'm continuing to type. Has it ever happened to you that you continue to type even though you have nothing concrete to say? Well, not that this isn't concrete, I mean I won't get into the definition of concrete, its too complicated with regard to this context, and often its hard to explain the context.. and there's always a risk of complexity. Okay, Okay, just go watch The Dark Knight, will ya? Sigh.