Friday, May 9, 2008

Okay, so I'm randomly talking on the phone to an equally narcissistic friend, and since i ahve no visitors these days, I roam around in the house wearing my fav shorts.. torn, faded, tattered, most comfortable :D

And I sit down in front of the mirror, because, habitually, I need to look at myself while I talk to other people on the phone... and then I realize that my work out has made a TREMENDOUS difference on my thighs.

OMG! I have the most amazing pair of legs in the enitre world. I swear to you. I really do. I cannot believe what I see in the mirror. Yes obviously Im still looking at it.
Wow, I don't think Im going to get over this one in a long time. Yayayaayaya!!! I have sexy legs! The next guy I get into a relationship is so darn lucky :D

13 comments:

--xh-- said...

rotfl.. u r some narcissist for sure :-)
yeah, living in a home alone is fun - u can wear what dress u wnat and can do what ever you want.. total freeom :)

V said...

c'mon, tell us the truth... didn't the mirror shatter?

Swetha said...

xh: certified narcissist :)

V: Not really, unless you want it to, in which case you could borrow it.

V said...

duh! i was being sarcastic man!... i wasn't appreiciating your legs! :P... i never appreicate, i only deprecate.. both self and others

Swetha said...

You'll learn :D

Vinesh said...

hahaha! :-)

can picture your friend admiring herself in the mirror while talking to you as well :-)

SK said...

LOL! :--)
Do share your workout routine. :--)

CM-Chap said...

Ha Ha.... Are u sure the mirror was alrite?

Swetha said...

Vinesh: Sure, probably even more than me !

Sk: Yoga! seriously try it! I was a large when I started out and now Im small !!

cm-chap: Yeah, Im sure. I think Im capable of assessing that :D

PREETI said...

Sk: Yoga! seriously try it! I was a large when I started out and now Im small !!

OK..now u got me INTERESTED gurl!

*unflinching, undivided ATTENTION*

What YOGA? How? Where? When? How long? Who? Huh??

Help PLEASE!

P.s: Yes, i'm desperate!

P.P.S: In my defence, gurls who r on the verge of being married alwayz r!

k10 said...

Very Interesting. I know of people who have to have to roam about and talk. Never understood why.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀